At H & HJ Huteson & Sons Funeral Directors we are dedicated to serving our local community in Immingham. We have many years of experience arranging and conducting all kinds of funerals, from religious and non-religious services, to woodland burials and colourful celebrations of life. We are here to help you plan the perfect farewell for your loved one.
We are Dignity funeral directors, and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors, so you can rest assured in the knowledge that your loved one is in good hands.
You can get in touch with us at any time. We are reachable by telephone 24 hours a day, so please give us a call as soon as you need us. Our dedicated funeral professionals are always here to advise, guide and support you.
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest