We are the longest established independent funeral directors in Derby and until the opening of the Ashbourne office, the largest single-site Independent undertakers in the country.
As Managing Director I am pleased to represent the fifth generation of our family business, established back in 1858. Over the years we have always prided ourselves in offering a very high standard of service. Today there are over 30 members of staff providing the traditional, dignified, quality of service, which the people of Derby and the surrounding areas have come to expect – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
I sincerely hope we can make a difficult time a little easier.
- Guidance whenever you need it
- A service that’s unique to you and your loved one
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Overseas repatriation arrangements