Our role is to arrange for care of the deceased, offer guidance and support to the family, make arrangements for the funeral service, and provide professional advice.
You can take your time making decisions at this stage; when you are ready, we will be there to finalise the details with you. This discussion can take place at the funeral home or your own home.
We will provide a detailed written estimate covering the entire service, and can advise on costs, budgeting and payment options.
- Organising the collection of your loved one from a hospital, nursing home or home
- Caring for your loved one and making a private room available where family and friends can pay their last respects
- Guiding you through legal processes and completing documentation
- Paying third party costs on your behalf
- Arranging your loved one's journey to the place of the funeral service
- Liaising with the cemetery or crematorium to set the date and time of the funeral