A proud, independent funeral directors, family based company, now in our seventh generation of family ownership spanning nearly 200 years, we provide a caring bespoke service, with full facilities and purpose built premises to families in Southport, Formby, Crosby and Liverpool areas in Merseyside.
To increase your confidence in our services, we are members of SAIF (Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors) and NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors) and comply with both codes of practice.
Our luxury chapels of rest provide a peaceful place for visiting loved ones leading upto the day of the funeral. We are very proud of our service, vehicles, offices, reputation and accumulative experience to offer unparalleled care during one of the toughest times you will face.
- The Personal Touch. Continuous care from your own Funeral Director, who will look after you throughout
- Pre Paid Funeral Plans. Plans to cover everything in as much detail as you'd like
- Attention to Detail. Our aim is to relieve as much worry and stress as possible
- High Quality. As good as we can be, for less than you would expect
- Quality and Care with Heritage. Celebrating our 190th year of Independent Service in 2017