Rees Davies & Son has served the people of Swansea for many years. In 1985, Vernon Rees Davies sold the Funeral Directors to the Co-operative Group. It continued to operate from Oxford Street until the current funeral home opened in Port Tennant.
We know how difficult and disorienting it can be when someone you love dies, especially if you’re also organising the funeral. We are here to guide you through the options and costs. You can speak to us at this funeral home, or you can make an appointment for a Funeral Director to come to you.
A simple, lower-cost funeral option with the comfort of knowing that quality isn’t compromised. With a Simple Funeral we guarantee to provide our usual outstanding levels of care and standards for your loved one.
- Guidance whenever you need it
- Cremation services including burial, scattering or keeping ashes
- A service that’s unique to you and your loved one
- Local knowledge and a personal approach
- Advice on burials, plots, deeds and documentation
- Overseas repatriation arrangements