Robert Nicholls Funeral Directors in Stafford have come a long way in a relatively short space of time. Having moved to Rising Brook in 1993, we now provide funeral services from our adapted facilities. These include a preparation area and three chapels of rest, in which you can spend time in a quiet and calm environment with your loved one.
As a Dignity funeral director you can rest assured that we are uncompromising in our pursuit of setting the highest standards of funeral care. As part of our service we are always available to call, at any time. This is because we understand how difficult a time this can be for you, and we are here to support you. We will provide you with all the advice and guidance you need to help get you through your time of need.
Call us at any time of the day and we will be available for you.
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest