We are H Johnson & Sons Funeral Directors in Churchtown, and we have had the honour of serving our Southport community with expertise and uncompromising compassion for over 100 years.
Like the founders of many long-standing funeral directors, H Johnson & Sons began as joiners and wheelwrights, which gave them the best skills to equip them to become undertakers and funeral directors.
A century later, we are now Dignity funeral directors, which means you can put your trust in our unparalleled standards of funeral care and facilitates.
Our funeral home has private rooms of rest for you to spend time with your loved one in the time running up to the funeral; if you let us know in advance, you can visit at any time.
Whatever type of funeral service you need, from religious services to woodland burials, our devoted team will carry out every aspect with kindness and respect.
Every detail that matters to you is of the utmost importance to us. After all, a funeral service should be a unique celebration of your loved one’s life.
We will be there for you every step of the way, so please give us a call from the moment you need us.
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family's needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Viewing of the deceased in the chapel of rest