Most Funeral Directors, Funeral Arrangers and team members know and trust us to place your funeral notices in your local paper. You are valued clients of ours and at the heart of everything we do. That is why we have put together a fantastic opportunity for you to partner with us to provide notices for your own website and because we value your business, the best thing about becoming a preferred partner is it’s completely FREE.
We all know the phrase ‘nothing comes for free’, well in this case that’s simply not true. We have seen, particularly this year, the importance of digital media in connecting with audiences, it’s a change that has been coming for a while and one we have all had to make and prepare ourselves for, for the future. The pandemic has served to speed up this change in people’s habits and the funeral industry is no exception; we know you will all have had to make changes to allow certain aspects of your work to move online and be carried out remotely. We understand how important it is for us to help you, preparing you for the future by providing you with online notices, viewed via your own website and linking back to ours. No catches, no small print, just us giving something back to you.
What about print notices?
Our traditional print notices are exceptionally popular and we continue to support you in booking these. Did you know every notice that goes in a paper also appears online at funeral-notices.co.uk? In fact we have 4.8 million new and historic notices, that’s a lot of notices making us the UK’s Number 1 site for notices.
We are lucky enough to work with almost 100 Funeral Directors that are Preferred Partners of funeral-notices.co.uk - Our Funeral Directors hail from all over the UK; Merseyside, East Yorkshire, Cornwall, Scotland, Wales and Somerset, and include Funeral Directors in Dorset, Sutton Coldfield and Doncaster to name a few.
Preferred Partners are Funeral Directors who have chosen us to provide funeral notices on their website. As a preferred partner we encourage you to direct families to your own website to view their notices and/or donate online, thus increasing the number of visits to your site with the potential to see other services you offer such as funeral plans, floristry or memorials.
Every preferred partner receives:
- A free personalised web page for all your notices to display from your own website
- Two free online adverts appearing on your listing and personalised web page, promoting services you offer
- A free newspaper testimonial advertisement for one week in your local newspaper (online if a non print area ie Doncaster)
- Free online notices allowing you to offer families a place to formally announce the passing, share funeral information and raise donations for a chosen charity in memory of their loved one. Online notices are also an important marketing tool for Funeral Directors, increasing your online presence. Every notice shared by families includes your branding and a link to your own website.
Other fantastic free benefits:
- We do not charge commission on leads you receive from our site
- No contract necessary, great value service with unrivalled free benefits
- Access to our fantastic audience of 1,233,796 million unique users viewing 17,123,526 pages, 2,828,986 times in the last month*
- Your business details will be added to our FREE Preferred Partners Index advert in your local newspaper
- A dedicated Account Manager to be your single point of contact and guide you to ensure you are getting the most out of your funeral-notices.co.uk account
- Even more value: Google or Feefo reviews displayed on your listings and personalised web page, add cortege routes to your notices, live links to charities or your own website in online notices, instantly upload your notices and display your funeral plans/packages on your listings page.
Fill out the contact form below and an Account Manager will be in touch. As soon as the link is live we can create your free adverts and you can start sending a new audience to your own website.
So please, contact us now and become a Preferred Partner to unlock your online potential.
* Source GA 01/11/20-30/11/20
on social media to see when new articles are published: